Ted Sport Pty Ltd ACN 124 206 926 (herein referred to as we, us, and our) respects your privacy.
Collecting your Information
- We collect personal information about our customers, prospective customers, patrons and website users which is reasonably necessary for, or directly related to, one or more of our functions or activities or where we are required to do so by law. Such personal information includes (but is not limited to) your name, address, telephone number and email address and is generally obtained directly from you through our website and/or over the phone.
- We will not collect any personal information without your knowledge unless it is otherwise required or authorised by law and will not sell your personal information to any third parties.
- We may, from time to time, collect sensitive personal information from you (i.e. your race and ethnicity) but will not do so without your consent unless it is required or authorised by law.
- When you access our website, we may send a “cookie” to your computer which enables us to recognise your computer and to remember your preferences:
- You can adjust your internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. If however, you disable this feature, you may not be able to access certain areas of our website and/or app or take advantage of the website experience that cookies offer.
- We may also record other information about or relating to you when you access our website and/or app such as the time and date of your visit and the IP address of the computer you are using. This information cannot be used to identify you personally and is only used to help update and improve our website and/or app.
- Where lawful and practical, you have the right to remain anonymous or to make a use of a pseudonym. This however, may result in us not being able to provide you with access to some or all of the products and services on offer.
- In the event that we receive any unsolicited personal information about or relating to you which we could have collected had we solicited such personal information, we will treat it in the same manner as any personal information which we solicit directly from you. If however, such unsolicited personal information could not have been collected by us and is not contained in a Commonwealth record, we will (if it is lawful and reasonable to do so) destroy such personal information or de-identify such personal information.
Use and Disclosure of Information
- Your personal information may be used by us in a number of ways including but not limited to:
- Providing you with the products and services which you have ordered from us;
- Answering any enquiries you may have;
- Sending you additional materials that may be of interest to you;
- Providing you with relevant information, including promotions, about the products and services;
- Providing you with effective customer service; and
- internal business purposes such as business planning and product development, and improving our marketing and promotional efforts.
- We may, from time to time, also disclose your personal information to service providers whom we have engaged to perform services on our behalf including but not limited to:
Where your personal information is provided to our service providers, we will take all reasonable and practicable steps to ensure that such providers are bound by the same or similar confidentiality and privacy obligations that we are.
- Marketing services (such as market research)
- Website usage analysis; and
- Informational technology services.
- Some of our service providers may be located outside of Australia. In the event that your personal information is provided to any service providers located overseas, we will take all reasonable and practicable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients are bound by the same or similar confidentiality and privacy obligations that we are.
- We may also disclose your personal information without your consent if required to do so by law.
3. Direct Marketing
- When you become a registered user of our website, we may use or disclose your personal information for the purposes of direct marketing if:
- You have provided your consent;
- You would reasonably expect us to use or disclose your personal information for such direct marketing purposes; or
- Where it is impracticable to obtain your consent.
- If you do not wish for us to use your personal information for any direct marketing purposes, you can opt-out of receiving such direct marketing materials at any time by contacting us.
- We will not use any sensitive personal information collected (if any) for direct marketing purposes.
4. Accessing and correcting your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information except under certain situations which are prescribed by law in which case, we will provide you with written reasons as to why your access is denied. Such exemptions include but are not limited to situations where:
If you would like to access any of your personal information at any time, please contact us.
- We reasonably believe that giving you access to your personal information would pose a serious threat to the life or health and safety of an individual (including yourself);
- providing access to your personal information would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of any other individual; and/or
- Your request for access is frivolous or vexatious or giving such access would be unlawful.
- We reserve the right to charge an administration fee.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. To achieve this we require you to update us of any change in your details so please:
- Let us know if there are any errors in the information we hold about you; and
- Keep us up to date with the changes to your information such as any changes to your address, telephone numbers and email addresses.
5. How We Protect your Information
- We will take all reasonable steps to maintain the security of and to prevent any unauthorised access to or disclosure of your personal information. This may include taking reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information once it is no longer need by us.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is, and will only be accessible by people who have a genuine “need to know” as well as “right to know”.
- If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to your personal information, please let us know immediately.
6. Linked Sites
- Our website may contain links to other websites. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third-party websites and we are not responsible for the privacy policies of the content of any third party website.
8. Contact Us
2 Doon Street,
Prahran, Vic, 3181
- Any requests and/or complaints lodged by you will be treated confidentially. We endeavour to resolve any alleged breaches by first discussing the breach with you and the outcome you are seeking in a timely and appropriate manner.